Friday, March 29, 2013

Sweet Story About How Rob Saved The Alligator From His Vanity Fair Photoshoot

Remember the alligator on the cover of Vanity Fair with Rob? Here is the story of how Rob helped free Hollywood.


“Just thought I would share the rest of the story with you all… Well, we all know this picture right? I was visiting Insta-gator in Louisiana last weekend with some fellow twilighters and happened to spot it on the wall. I raced over to it and, although the pic doesn’t show it clearly, the paper above the pic says that the alligator, appropriately named, Hollywood, lives at the ranch and that if you ask the tour guide, you can meet him!!!! I immediately went into stealth mode knocking people over trying to find the guide because anything that touched Rob, I MUST TOUCH! Anyway, finally found the guide, who we had nicknamed Marshmallow Man, because he fed the gators marshmallows and because he was hot, and he acted like he didn’t know what I was talking about, all braun, no brains, I guess. He told us to go ask the short, red-headed guy. So I did, and do you know what he told me? He said, “Hollywood’s not here anymore. Rob paid to have him released back into the wild. It’s the only time we’ve ever done that.” Needless to say, tears started to form, not because I didn’t get to meet the gator, but because our Rob is that sweet! I cried and love him even more if that’s possible! And that my friends, is the rest of the story.”

Here's the video of Hollywood getting released


Source | via

12 comments:

Leili Santos said...

OMG Rob! He's so sweet <3 Never change!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Rob is a wonderful man with a pure soul and heart

debbie nerissa threet said...

Happy, sappy tears. My gosh.

No one special said...

Very sweet and kind. He must take lessons on being so adorable :D

vana said...

What a great guy Rob is. People can learn so much from him. Love him even more.

nanado said...

That is a beautiful story!!! Hope and pray Rob always keeps this attitude I'd saving animals . 😊❤

nanado said...

Correction ... Attitude of saving animals!!! Crazy auto-correct!!! Lol

Iluvthemovies said...

It is nice to know that he helped with setting the alligator free in the swamps of the area. I know his charity is associated with wildlife. One day I hope he will be able to help the plight of the Rhino, these ancient beasts are being annihilated by poachers for their horns is horrible. Proud of Rob that he can lend a voice for animals rights around the world.

nothyde86 said...

*Clap, clap, clap*
This man...
*shakes head, speechless because of this epic-ness*
As always, thank you to RPL for bringing us these awe-inspiring tidbits about Rob.

FMWhatsappmod said...

Thanks for sharing such great content, I'm going to yo whatsapp update version
This APK can be shared with my friends by logging into two accounts on the same device!

rimi sen said...

Vanced App is modified versions of YouTube , Install now on your phone and access best features free of cost.

Wattson said...


This article is a goldmine of valuable information. I've bookmarked it for future reference.
allmostgone