Friday, March 15, 2013

'The Rover' Still Now HQ/Untagged + Comments from the Still Photographer

The still was posted HERE as MQ/Tagged.

Now the picture is HQ/untagged and added comments from the photographer Matt Nettheim at the bottom of the post.


click for HQ

From his blog
Eventually work on the mainland beckoned so I loaded up my pushbike and trailer and headed back to Adelaide to join The Rover. Writer director David Michod had hit the jackpot with his debut feature Animal Kingdom, produced Porchlight Pictures, a regular client over my career. His Animal Kingdom cast had enjoyed massive career boosts from the films local and international acclaim, and everyone was waiting to see what David would do next. The production rolled into my hometown Adelaide, bringing with it actors Guy Pearce and Robert Pattinson, before heading off to shoot in the extremely remote and dangerously hot far north of South Australia. The prospect of working in that environment at this time of the year, with daily temperatures expected to be around 50 degrees, scared off many experienced local crew, but a brave crew was assembled and the film making road trip commenced.

Read more at the source.

Thanks to Gossipgyal for the heads up of the HQ still

6 comments:

vana said...

Oh My God, how I love this. Fantastic how these amazing actors endure what that they have. I sincerely hope The Rover will be very successful. I'm really looking forward to this movie.

alida_v said...

wow. that movie is gonna intense!

Iluvthemovies said...

I admire, Rob, the other actors and the crew for their commitment to this film under such harsh conditions. It goes to show you how commited these people are to Michod's vision. I am so excited to see this film.

Unknown said...

*jumps and claps like a little girl*... :D

The Robert on The Rover is looking goooooood... :D

Ariana Richardo said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Judi Poker Online

Ariana Richardo said...

Thanks combination of suitable and useful information and well-written sentences that will certainly entice your sense.There are so multiple comments here that are really entertaining and conducive to me thanks for sharing a link especially for sharing this blog. Agen Ibcbet Online