Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Rob's Red Carpet Interview at the On The Road Premiere

HQ Pictures and Videos of Rob at the red carpet here



Translation

Laurent: How are you tonight?
Rob: I'm good, I'm very excited about the movie.
Laurent: Do you think it's important for you to be here, to support Kristen?
Rob: If there's a problem? No there's no problem.
Laurent: No, not a problem. Was it important for you to see the movie and to support her?
Rob: Yeah, I've seen the movie before, it's a good movie and I'm looking forward to see it again, to see everyone. Hopefully they appreciate it.
Laurent: Friday it will be your turn with David Cronenberg movie. Was it like a rehearsal for you tonight?
Rob: Not yet, I wanted to practice walking up the steps.


Youtube

1 comment:

M.Usman said...

I am glad to visit your blog. its really great information about new carpet and it is good for me before buy new carpet from market. click