Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rob at the 'Cosmopolis' Paris Screening

HQs - thanks to Pattinsonlife

Fan Pictures

Fan Picture (source)

Fan picture (source


Fan Pictures: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Videos: 1 | Youtube | Fanvideo | Fanvideo2 | Fanvideo3


twilightnan said...

Robert Pattinson looks Fabulous in any colour..He is just a devastatingly handsome man!!!<3<3<3..Hi to the favs:)

katy said...

Rob looks incredibly handsome!!! He can wear any color and rock it. <3333 :)

Iluvthemovies said...

I would have loved to hear him say more about Juliette, darn, maybe there will be another vid that comes forth to reveal what he had to say working with her. I agree, I like the color combination of the suit and shirt that Rob is wearing. He rocks it.

Lahanimahono said...

I think I'm having a heart attack!! He looks so amazing.

Cyndi said...

Peach is his color! Oo la la!

Evelyne-raconte said...

10 more years and he will be a perfect and very handsome James Bond.