Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More Pictures of Rob and Kristen at the OTR After Party

Video posted here

More pictures of Rob and Kristen at/leaving the On The Road afterparty were posted here
ETA: Added more new pictures - HQ/Untagged and MQ/Untagged sections
ETA2: Even more new pictures added at the top



Inside the afterparty

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Arriving

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

More pictures inside the afterparty

HQ/Untagged

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

MQ/Untagged

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


HQs all thanks to Pattinsonlife

MQ | MQ

16 comments:

All about me said...

I love them and thanks for who shared this pictures..

twilightnan said...

I'm shaking like a leaf...omg!..so happy..I can't stay but I'll be back later..thank you RPL..you've made my day:))

Andrea said...

I just love their love!

katy said...

I don't even have words to express what I am feeling, heart is racing, this is more than ever expected. These are the most sweetest and cutest pics EVER. They look SO happy and inlove...and I am so beyond HAPPY for them!!!

BIG...HUGE...SMILE ON MY FACE

Anonymous said...

I love how happy and in love they are, years into their relationship. It's beautiful to see.

khush said...

"EVERY TIME I SEE THEM THEY ARE
MADLY IN LOVE"..Aww...
now we can exactly see when they show their love freely for everyine to see what everyone see's is this how truelyy & Madlyy in love with each other Robsten are. :))
This is an epic day for sure m am sure too it wnt be the last we hav waited for 4 years and we gt thiss I'm sure there is moree love they'll show us..lovee Robsten finalyy so comfortable they went out n showed the world they love each other.. :)))
I cnt stop staring at d luv dey r
radiating 4 each othr Robsten
truely bleesed ppl 2 hv found each
othr & truely dey hv found der
forevers:)
Looking at all these kiising & warm &
comfortable & blissfully in love with
each other Robsten pics makes my
heart melt n yearn for this type of
lovee :))
So for me Robsten makes me
believe that True love that they
have for each other does exist n
gvs us hope to find our soulmates
too.. :))
Rob said d craze he see's 4 twilight
gv hope dat ppl beilieve in true
love & i say RobSten ur lovr gives us
hope 2 find ur kind of true luv :))
I loveee Robsten we got a realy sweet &
romantic peek in their love & we'r
dying imagine dey both r deeply in love &
hv drownd in love with each othr
foreverr..and everr..not just this lifetime but all the lifes they'll come to love on earth its what i believe.. :))
RobSten are for me an epitome of luv
how dey luv n support each other &
jus d way they look each othr its lik
der world lies in each othrs eyes :)
Aww..& RobSten do make everyone
beleive dat true love do exist & wat
dey have is an pure,true,innocently
cute but sexy & passionate love :))

Friensdship , Support,kindness,care,tenderness,lota of respect ,Passion that can burn them alive, romance to last forever..Amd above all True Love for each other to stand through everythng and keep smiling and love each other Foreverr..that's Robsten lovee.. :))

Thanks for all these pics.. ;)

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAHHHHH!
i'm s hyped seeing them like this!
so MADLY in love!
it's something out of a twi-fic. :D
just so happy to see them kissing in public, like showing the world that they are the perfect couple!

lydiatan said...

ahhh~~~~ finally~~~ they're official!! :D

noirblanc said...

Cute couple :))

Iluvthemovies said...

I am glad they are having a good time at Cannes. It is their time to shine. I am happy for both of them.

CynicThruAndThru said...

I love their love! Too cute!!

meleny said...

The best day of my life!!! they're so cute toguether <3 love them

qtxtn said...

Darn why am I so happy, I cant stop smiling and ive viewed that damn pap video so many times that I hope someone can just send the file to me so that Ill have it on my phone in times of drought!

I hope they never confirm or sell out the story of their love! Im happy just waiting for something as unexpected as this!

qtxtn said...

Darn why am I so happy, I cant stop smiling and ive viewed that damn pap video so many times that I hope someone can just send the file to me so that Ill have it on my phone in times of drought!

I hope they never confirm or sell out the story of their love! Im happy just waiting for something as unexpected as this!

Eliz said...

Loving all the pics., Seeing these two gives the hope, that maybe true love does excist.

ggirl030303 said...

Such a beautiful couple and so lovely to see them happy. I wish them every happiness.