Friday, May 25, 2012

'Cosmopolis' World Premiere

Inside the theater pictures here and pictures of the cast and crew leaving the theatet here

Videos + Interviews from the red carpet here



HQs

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

8 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

There are not enough words to describe how heavenly Robert looked at the Premiere, I swear this is visual foreplay, he is sex and an Adonis on a stick. He is sheer perfection in that tux. So lovely to see. So many more things to say, but I don't think Blogger could hold enough of what I feel about the way this man looks on the Crosette.

bella ami said...

Was there a live feed for this event? If so I can't seem to locate it :(

ggirl030303 said...

He looked beyond beautiful! I am so happy for him and couldn't be more proud as a fan! Love you Rob!

twilightnan said...

ITA! Iluvthemovies...OMG!!he looked Sensational!!!I tried to watch the live stream but no luck...just watched this video and he looked Amazing<333...his girlfriend looks fabulous in that gorgeous red gown Wow!!!

katy said...

OH MY GOD, ROB LOOKS BEYOND DREAMY...HE LOOKS GLORIOUSLY GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Iluvthemovies said...

Hi twilightnan, I missed Kristen's entrance, I watched the live feed ok, I had no problems and of course once Robert exited the limo, I just could not contain my excitement at how handsome and dashing he looked. I saw Kristen on another site, and can I say, wow, wow, wow, she looked absolutely amazing, I swear they are the new Brad and Angelina. They both looked stunning, a true Hollywood couple. It was nice to see her with Tom, I am over the moon for all three of their careers and wish them the absolute best in the future.

twilightnan said...

Hi, Iluvthemovies..I have been back and forth between the two sites as you know lol:)..I bet Rob and all those who love him dearly feels very proud it's an amazing chapter of his ..*Wonderful Life*..I bet he picked that Red Dress for Kristen to wear tonight;)*a la Christian Grey evil smirks*lol!..I absolutely adore them and like you ,I wish them only the best in their future...sorry I just have to say..Tom Stu..God Lord man..don't like your hair like that!!it looks awful.IMO..your poor elegant GF-Sienna Miller must think she is having a nightmare lol!

Iluvthemovies said...

LOL, twilightnan, so funny. I think Sienna would prefer a man with that nightmarish hair, than a cheating one, if you know what I mean. The one thing I noticed on the video with the cast entering the theater, I did not see Kristen, and with that red dress, I am certain, she would have stood out. I saw Tom, however it did not look like she was next to him. It is a very regal night, I want to hear from someone in the theater how the movie went when it was over. I hope there was no booing, I hear that at Cannes, if the movie is not up to par, the audience boos. The movie is receiving mixed reviews, but last year's winner at Cannes, The Tree of Life also received mixed reviews, so who knows, but I am at least crossing my fingers that the audience who saw the film with the cast were pleased.