Monday, May 7, 2012

New BTS Pictures From Cosmopolis With Rob and Cronenberg + Canadian Release Date

From eOnefilms (North American and UK distributor):

The anticipation has nearly reached a boiling point, but the wait is almost over… David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis opens in Canadian theatres June 8th!

click for fullsize



katy said...

Aww, smiley Rob. Adorable!!

twilightnan said...

OMG!!he looks gorgeous!!Swooning big time on his beautiful Smiley face:) Happy Rob<333..thanks RPL..hi to the favs!

Iluvthemovies said...

Hi twilightnan, I know this movie seems so far away, I want it here now, but I guess I will have to be patient. Now I want to see him walk the red carpet in Cannes. I just know he will be as handsome as ever.

diana stewart said...

its awesome..
can i get more pics plzzzzz :)