Sunday, February 19, 2012

New interviews of Rob on the red Carpet + Christina on her and his relationship during filming (from the press junket)



Rob: It's my first festival for a movie I've done so it's nice. I'm really excited.

Christina: Rob and I had a really great rapport. We were able to joke with each other, be silly on set. We were able to laugh about how awkward and uncomfortable and ridiculous the whole situation was.

Rob: It's nice having 3 really incredibly strong actresses. They're the strongest women as well, it's kind of ... to have to pretend to dominate cause I would never be able to dominate them in real life.



Source: zdf | second interview via

2 comments:

twmmy said...

And your words will fell on yur head Rob..Never ever say a thing about what you can't do in real life... Anyhow everybody knows that, but as an actor, you can't confess it - look your words in the critics mouth....

katy said...

Thanks for posting!