Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cosmopolis poster from the Berlin film market (Berlinale) - with new release date

05/18/2012 Could it be a release date for Cannes? The festival runs from May 16th to the 27th.
We'll know more soon.

Click to make it bigger.


ETA: From Telefilm Canada

Coming soon

Sales for films still in production are also encouraging. To date, Deepa Mehta’s Midnight’s Children is presold in over 40 countries and counting, and David Cronenberg’s eagerly awaited Cosmopolis is presold in over 25 countries, including Italy and Portugal, and will travel the world.


source | Bigger version of the poster thanks to @shesgotthemoves ♥ | Telefilm Canada | via

3 comments:

katy said...

Does this mean Cosmopolis will be at Cannes Festival?? I HOPE so!!
If both Rob and Kristen go to Cannes to promote their movies, I am going be a happy proud fan!!

drabrasil said...

Yeah!!!! this IS very good news.

and soooo waiting to see robert and kristen at Cannes promoting and supporting each other.

Iluvthemovies said...

OmG, I love Rob's name so huge right above Cronenberg over the title. I am so excited. If this makes it to Cannes I will be in seventh heaven. Crossing my fingers. I want to see Rob walk that Red Carpet.