Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Flashback of Rob's first interview with ET (2005)

ETA: Added Youtube




Before Robert Pattinson was romancing Reese Witherspoon in 'Water for Elephants' or the mysterious Edward Cullen in 'Twilight,' he played a pivotal role in two 'Harry Potter' movies.

Robert played Quiddich captain and Triwizard Tournament contender Cedric Diggory in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' and 'Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,' the latter in which he comes to an untimely end at the hands of Voldemort. When asked by ET in 2005 about his thoughts of becoming a teen idol, he laughed, "I think about it all the time! No, I don't -- it's impossible to think what it's going to be like, because I've never been hugely popular or anything in my life, so it's going to be weird. I hope I get a bit of an ego afterwards!"


ET Online | Youtube

3 comments:

Suus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suus said...

So young, so sweet, so shy but I can't help it....I like hem in every way

twilightnan said...

Aww..Rob hasn't changed...lots of charisma,funny,great sense of humour ...his global mega stature in the film business is the only one that is changing for the best IMO!!and he is becoming more and more handsome and developing into a more skilfull actor as he matures and makes excellent choices of his next film roles..he is just an amazing young man!.hi to all the favs:)