Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Jennifer Lawrence is daydreaming about Robert Pattinson



It’s lunchtime and Jennifer Lawrence is curled up on a sofa in the Point Hotel, Edinburgh. In town to promote her new film, Winter’s Bone, which has just received its British premiere at the film festival, she’s a little sleepy after a morning of interviews. Until, that is, she finds out I write for The Herald. “Is that in Harry Potter?” she asks. “If it’s not, it should be.” Like most her age – she turned 20 last month – she’s read all the JK Rowling books. Twice. “I’m a sucker for all those things. If I know something about the UK, it’s because of Harry Potter,” she says. “And then I got hit by the Twilight train. I think it’s a female thing. There’s some sort of chemical in there.”

In truth it’s a Robert Pattinson thing, the actor who played Cedric Diggory in the fourth Potter film before fronting Twilight. “I was immune to him until I saw Remember Me,” she says. “Now I’m daydreaming about him.” Aside from R-Patz, Lawrence loves YouTube and reality television shows such as Real Housewives Of New Jersey. “I was watching Wife Swap and Supernanny this morning,” she says, excitedly. “I’ve been watching Super-nanny since I was 14, which is stupid because it’s for parents, but it makes me want to have kids to prove how good a mother I am.”

Feet firmly on the ground, she’s also in denial when it comes to the question of impending stardom. “I don’t really lie in bed thinking, ‘One day I’ll become a superstar,’” she says. “Not that there’s anything wrong with that. But I don’t think that’s my career path. Mine will be more of a slower build. I think it would be surreal if it was like Robert Pattinson – all of a sudden you wake up and people are screaming. But I’ve been working for a while, so when you start to become successful, it’s not like all of a sudden going, ‘What’s going on? Why does this person recognise me?’ It is a weird industry anyway – so I fit in perfectly.”


Full interview at the source

15 comments:

katy said...

Rob is taken...so run along and don't let the door hit you in the arse

drabrasil said...

Jizzz..this chick has anything inside her head?

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

who cares when u look like that?? lol
who is she anyways?? anyone?

she is beautiful i must say.. :)

twilightnan said...

Who is she??I'm from England and never heard of her ..well until now that it's been reported that she is now day dreaming about our Rob after watching Remember me..well now she knows how we all feel..good on you girl..but I'm afraid you need to go at the back of the line...there are millions of girls/women(of all ages),who are having more or less the same daydreams as you..long time before you;)and I'm afraid he is taken..sorry...Hi favs hugs to all will try to get on the messenger tomorrow..Yaelfica..that thing i promised is packed and ready for posting!need to go to soon I'll be busy all day tomorrow..also hugs to..L ,mrs.deen,JA..goodnight:)

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

@twilightnan tks darling!

don't forget to check the "empire photoshoot outtakes" post...@iluvthemovies left a comment for u there :)

luv ya and miss ya

ellendee said...

Jeez the crazy Kristen fans really go everywhere don't they? They've taken over Rob Pattinson life! @Kate calm down LOL. You look like a joke!

That was really nice of her to say such nice things about Rob. She seems sweet. Hope Rob understands that he has fans OUTSIDE OF TWILIGHT TOO!

Anonymous said...

@ellendee Don't assume Kate is a Kristen fan. Maybe she was just bothered by the interview. I am a Rob and Kristen fan and I see no harm in it but some people might.

Jennifer Lawrence is in a movie called Winter's Bone that might get her an Oscar nomination. She is also in XMen First Class playing a young Mystique. She got a lot of bad press this year for selling her body in that Equire shoot. I don't know much about her personally, but I do know that she attended The Runaways premier in L.A. She also tried out for the roles of Bella and Rosalie in Twilight.

Jane said...

Growing up, I never though about Londan, England and the British people. Now, they are every where since Rob exploded. I will say that the British actor, Douglas Booth who is play in the movie with Miley Cyrus and Ashley Green blew me away with his uncanny looks of Rob. He could play his little brother. In one of his pictures, you can put your hand over his eyes and he has the same nose, almost the same lips, square jaw, with stubble, and that flawless Englis skin. They say he is the next Rpattz. Naw, no one can take our boy's place.

Jane said...

Opps, typed too fast, spelled London incorrectly.

JA said...

“And then I got hit by the Twilight train. I think it’s a female thing. There’s some sort of chemical in there.”

that's perfect!

Unknown said...

is she coming out with a new movie? Well, that explains everything. Get the Pattinson WHAM! and you get instant free publicity. Well, not only movie stars, but also tennis players are clamoring for the much needed attention, lately. Andy Roddick got the end of the Twi-hards' whip when he jokingly declared that he was Team Jacob. He did his lamenting on ESPN:))))

behnaz said...

woww
so nice girl

LK said...

Another famewhore,who wants her 15 minutes of fame.Do you remember the girl from X factor UK,who gave an interview last year and said that Rib's sister had arranged a date with Rob and had invited her at NM premiere?Both girls are the same c*ap.

Unknown said...

World famous celerbities information, news, song, award list, movie and lifestyle are there Enjoy famous celebrities most popular song and Movie and know their lifestyle, Biodata,news, contuct number and home address Enjoy famous celebrities top and hot photo and video.
Jennifer Lawrence

Unknown said...

Haha everyone crushing on Robert Pattinson