Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A bunch of cute screencaps of Rob on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - March/2010



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Source | Via

6 comments:

drabrasil said...

Every time I see him I need to say it...

oh please..please.. kill me now!!!

he is my dream..oh gosh..

lovely ans soooo GORGEOUS...

JA said...

he looks so good here. i have to stop myself from saving each one of these.

Jane said...

Have you ever noticed that when Rob shakes hands he doesn't old his arm straight out, he bends his elbow and shakes hands that way. Our boy is so unique.

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

@jane i have noticed that!! he looks like he wants to keep the arm or hand of the other person! haha..the same with both times in LENO and LETTERMAN...soooo funny u noticed too!!

@mrs.deen thanks for the answer in another post dear!! we miss u!!

@papagaj hope u r doing ok...we r sending u big hugs!! :)


@twilightnan @iluvthemovies tks for trying to make me feel better..i always rant when u r not treated with the respect that u guys deserve :D

@JA u witch! i wont forget that u stole my fav ROB gif!! NEVAH!! xD

twilightnan said...

@Yaelfica,Hi! I'm glad ur feeling better..I can just imagine u in a playground when u were young...I bet u stand up and don't let the bully get away,.. hehe..i'ts 2pm London time,it's raining again and starting to get cold...I agree w/everyone,Rob looks so good ,still MIA..no fresh sightings in NOL only the "ROAD TRIP MAP "scanned from US weekly mag..seen this on the other site..Yaelfica knows where!!hugs to u all..hello! Iluvthemovies,JA,Mrs.Deen,Papagaj..take care guys!!:)This time zones differences is not good when u want to catch up or chat w/ur favs!!

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

@twilightnan tks for that comment darling!!! let me tell u that for someone who has never met me u know me too darn well!! hehe have u read tarot cards for my past??? hahaha
i used to be like that as a child, yes...the rest u will know it in hell! ;)

luv ya LOTS!!