Thursday, September 9, 2010

Confirmed! Eclipse DVD with Rob and Kristen commentary!

And it's confirmed! Eclipse DVD with Rob and Kristen commentary :)



The DVD/Blu-ray is already available for pre-order in the UK at HMV. Details of the 2 Disc DVD version

Special Features
Over three hours of amazing extras including
Commentary 1: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson
Commentary 2:Stephenie Meyer and producer Wyck Godfrey
Deleted and extended scenes with audio commentary from the director David Slade
A six part making of documentary
Photo gallery
Edward Fast Forward
Jacob Fast Forward
Music videos from Muse and Metric which both feature on the film’s bestselling soundtrack

The UK release date is December 6th

For those in the UK, you can pre-order the 2 Disc DVD version (£12.99) HERE and Blu-ray (£16.99) HERE

Click on the links for more details about the product



Via

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO COOL!! I don't know what I'm going to love more, hearing THE Stephenie Meyer commenting on the movie or Rob! Depends on who's funnier or something....Rob :)

Iluvthemovies said...

Definitely it will be Rob and Kristen who rule on the commentary, I could care less of what Stephanie thought, maybe she can comment on BD. It will be interesting to hear them comment now that they are in a relationship as opposed to just friends in the Twilight commentary. I bet I will feel the glances as they speak. Chills, I am so excited. The giddy girlie monster has been let out of my subconcious.

Moving on in life... said...

i seriously hope rob's commentary is better than his twilight job...its was poor! but his go on 'remember me' was great...i hold hope.

oooo and S.Meyer too, it'll be great to hear what she thinks of how things turned out

Calihi27 said...

I thought Rob's commentary on Twilight and Remember Me were both great! He is so funny and its so cool to see what he his thought process is. Fun to hear a bit of behind the scenes when they were filming. And it will be cool to hear the interaction between him and Kristen. Fangirl squee!!!

I am so looking forward to this DVD!!!! Yay!

JA said...

can't wait for both commentaries!! loved rob's twilight commentary. i hope he's still as silly with the eclipse one.

Unknown said...

Ooh, a Rob & Kristen only commentary track with no referee or buffer? Imagine the tangents these two can go on. Hope this is true. Can't wait!

giulia said...

ok i know what I am asking for christmas! and with commentary by the one and only .. it just doesnt get better than that ..ahhhhhh

meleny said...

I'm very excited! I can't wait to have it ;) I loved Robert's commentary in twilight .