Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Old Interview from Remember Me Press Junket - 100xSzép Magazine (Hungary) - Scans and Translation



If you ask Robert Pattinson directly about his relationship with Kristen Stewart, he usually gives an evasive answer. But what we saw at the Loews Regency Hotel in New York told us more than words ever could. Rob did not arrive alone to the press junket of his new movie Remember Me, he also brought Kristen with him. Apparently he even carried her bag at the airport. A gentleman? One of the last remaining romantic men in the world? Decide for yourself!

Do you believe in the strength of emotions, in eternal love?
Yes. I know it sounds cheesy but my parents are still in love after all the years they’ve been together. That’s true and eternal love. They’re proof that this sort of stuff exists, even if it is very rare. Almost all my old friends from school have parents who are divorced.

The set of Remember Me was swarming with fans and paparazzi. Were you able to concentrate on your work at all?
Some days I wished that there wouldn’t be so much paparazzi. For example there was this one time when I sat down on the curb and tried to get into character. I looked up, completely lost in thought… and there were all these camera flashes right in front of me. It was very hard to concentrate!

Even when you’re not working you can’t go out undetected. Have you adjusted to this yet?
It only ever gets that crazy in America; I can go anywhere I want in London. English people are more shy and they just look down instead of working up the courage to talk to me. Even when I’m standing in a DVD store next to my own poster. (laughs)

There is a fight scene in the movie. Did you ask for a stunt double?
No, that was all me. And I felt terrible afterwards. My hands didn’t stop hurting for days.

What do you do when you’re truly angry? How do you let off steam?
I go off on the people around me! (laughs) No, that’s not true of course. When I’m angry I just try to stay away from others and calm down on my own.

What’s been the most important thing you’ve learned so far?
Probably the fact that my friends and family still treat me exactly the same way as they did before I became famous. And I learned that if a relationship is honest, it can last through anything despite all the challenges we have to face and everything that happens around us.

Are you referring to your relationship with Kristen?
(He doesn’t answer, just grins widely. Pretty obvious, yes?…)

Scans | Translation

Via

3 comments:

Barbara Fenwick said...

I found that so sweet. I had not heard that he took Kristen to the Remember Me press junket. I have always known they were together, and this just confirms it, no matter what they say. Thank you.

twilightnan said...

I'm very happy to know about this ..Rob is very sweet and a gentleman and knows how to treat a lady I do believe Rob and Kristen are together as a couple even though there are no PDA !!when arriving together as @ Barbara Fenwick says..no matter what they say!

meleny said...

I'm so happy too! I know he's sweet and a gentleman, he's the man of my dreams. I love you Rob!!
Lucky Ktisten.