Monday, June 28, 2010

Cute Fan Encounter from the Eclipse Premiere + Tons of Fan Pictures

Thanks to Yolee for sending her story and pictures to us!





I was one of the residents of "tent city" for those three and a half days at LA Live. Anyway, my Rob encounter was pretty EPIC! You see this is my third Twilight premiere and although I've always had the opportunity to briefly speak to him behind the barriers on the red carpet and to also get an autograph I never got the chance to take a picture with him so I was determined to get one this year. Well to make a long story short, it finally happened and it couldn't have been a better experience. As soon as Rob made it to my area across from the press he started signing autographs immediately in true Rob form. When he finally was in front of me I told him that I'd been to the previous two premieres and had never gotten a picture with him and proceeded to ask him if I could. He looks at me and smiles and says "You do look familiar, I remember you." I tell you even if it was a lie, I don't care. Robert Pattinson said he remembered me! How freaking awesome is that? After that I told him that I watch all his movies even the ones hardly no one watches like The Haunted Airman (when I get nervous I babble). He just laughed and asked me if I liked it in his very proper British accent. Of course, I said yes but the whole interaction at that point was just unbelievable and just plain cool! My friends tell me I chatted him up even a little longer but to be honest with you a lot of it was a blur as he dazzled me yet again!


And tons of pictures from Twifans (these pictures are HUGE! 4MB each)







LOL What's going on here?

4 comments:

piebeary27 said...

That is such an awesome story! Rob is such an absolute sweetheart!!!!

Cutiestar said...

That's a great story!!! Glad third time was the charm. Great pictures too.

meleny said...

Thanks for the story, you are very lucky! And Rob sweet like always. The last pic it looks like he's being pulling from the other guy and he doesn't want that ;)

maria_Cy86 said...

holly crap!!!! the first pic at the top , i think i just, i think i just , I DONT KNOW WHAT I THINK, my mind went blank!!!! *dazzled*