Monday, June 28, 2010

NEW Pictures of Rob in LA Yesterday



Stepping out for a Sunday afternoon business meeting, Robert Pattinson was spotted out in Glendale, California on Sunday (June 27). The Edward Cullen actor looked cute and casual in black slacks, a t-shirt and hat while sipping on a cold ice tea beverage ahead of the informal gathering with DreamWorks CEO, Jeffrey Katzenberg.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Source

7 comments:

Jane said...

I see Rob still wears the shoestring bracelet on his wrist from Kristen. He is really maturing and on his way to becoming a fine actor, one I hope to see for a long time.

Anonymous said...

hope a new role for Rob....yippie...

But it's DREAMWORKS...
and Katzenberg is CEO of Dreamworks Animation

Rob in animation movie...???

Iluvthemovies said...

@erpatz,
I was thinking the same thing. I think that would be so cool. Rob in an animated feature he could do it with all the different voices he has used in Twilight, RM, Bel Ami, Little Ashes, etc. I hope it happens.

Mrs.Deen said...

If it is animation it would be wonderful because his voice is so good. I have thought about it many times , I mean rob doing animation...because he can also do different voices and accents...I hope he gets an animation movie. Good Luck Rob!!!

behnaz said...

have agood time rob

Unknown said...

ICU shoelace:)))

twilightnan said...

rob looks great in red and so tall..but where is Dean?? his bodyguard..I did not see him at the premiere? and again on this photos normally ,him and rob are like me and my shadow...hope he is ok.