Friday, June 25, 2010

Living TV's (UK) Eclipse Premiere coverage with Rob, Kristen and Taylor



Robert Pattinson feels guilty Twilight fans camped out for days to see him at the Los Angeles premiere of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
The 24-year-old actor - who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the movie series - didn't know how to react when he heard people had been sleeping outside as early as last Saturday (19.06.10) to catch a glimpse of him last night (24.06.10).

Speaking at the premiere, which was held at the Nokia Theatre, Robert said: 'They've been camping out. Some of them have been camping out since Saturday, apparently.

'I spiral into this oblivion of guilt whenever they say that because I don't know what to do. All I can do is sign.'

The British star admitted he wouldn't be out late to enjoy the fun of the premiere as he had to work today (25.06.10).

He revealed: 'I have to work tomorrow (Friday). I have got a 5am start on a film - Water For Elephants.'

Discussing the impending end of the movie franchise - only the two-part Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn is left in the series - Robert said: 'I like all the people that I work with and I guess I'm going to miss all the crowds as well.'

Robert was not the only major cast member to tread the special black carpet for the event.

Kristen Stewart - who plays Edward's human girlfriend Bella Swan - wore a white dress by Elie Saab, while Taylor Lautner cut a dashing figure in a black suit and tie.

Kristen joked she wasn't enjoying the glitzy event because of the size of her high heels.

She said: 'I'm ready to go inside, but only because my feet hurt.'

Ashley Greene, Christian Serratos and Nikki Reed were among the other stars in attendance.

Source via Pattinsonlife

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward for more such stuff. Loved your style of providing the information and the nature of the content.


news