Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rob Talks Eclipse, Kristen, Love and Parties with Grazia Magazine (Russia)

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Translation


About Eclipse:
I don’t think these movies just for girls. There are many stunts and fights in Eclipse. Guys like them, don’t they? People think that romantic movies just for girls but I have another opinion. Everyone who has ever fallen in love can find something for themselves. Our movie seems very realistic to me…I think Eclipse will be very interesting to everyone.

About Kristen:
What I especially like about her is that she’s like me, not dizzy from fans and press attention. She stays true to herself and very smart for her age. With each movie she matured. During filming ‘Eclipse’ I realized that she matured a lot and become a real woman. And, of course, it’s a lot easier to work with person I worked before. We understand each other without the words. I can tell Kristen about all my problems. But honestly I don’t have to… because she’s in same position as I am. Kristen really cares about me and I’m very grateful for this. She’s the most honest and genuine person I’ve I ever met. Unfortunately in Hollywood these qualities not very popular..Everyone thinks about their own benefits so it’s very cool that you can meet here people like Kristen. She always listens, gives good advice regardless with her own interests.

About everlasting love:
This idea seems at least strange to me. It’s so boring to spend your whole life with the same person…(Laughs)

About parties:
I’m not anything like my brooding character. In London I have no problem to go to pab with my friends. It’s a bit different in LA. It’s hard to convince someone to go to the bar on weekdays there.

Source | Source Via

NOTE: I'm not from Russia, I don't know how reliable is this magazine since they used a manip picture from Bafta's.

No comments: