Saturday, June 12, 2010

More from Rob's AH Interview - More from Rob's AH Interview - Which scene he's looking foward in BD?


LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Robert Pattinson has cut his famous hair for his latest film, “Water For Elephants” – and the star says he likes the shorter ‘do so much, he may keep it for “Breaking Dawn.”

“I’m thinking Edward might have a little bit of a haircut in ‘Breaking Dawn,’” he laughed with Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson at “The Twilight Saga: Eclipse” junket in LA on Saturday. “I feel so much better. You feel much more agile.”

New hair or not, he may have the chance to show off that agility in the two-part finale to the series, “Breaking Dawn,” in which Edward and Bella (Kristen Stewart) finally marry and consummate their relationship.

“I am looking forward to the pillow-biting scene. I thought that was so funny,” Rob said of the “Breaking Dawn” novel’s Bella/Edward heat of passion moment. “I’m just like, I have all the random things to do. Really? He bites the pillow.”

While Rob and Kristen can look forward to getting physical in “Breaking Dawn,” in “Eclipse” – due June 30 – it’s Taylor Lautner who has a nude scene, but not a fun one.

“He was outside and it was freezing and it was raining as well,” Rob said, explaining that he teased his on-screen romantic rival. “And he sat there like, trembling on the floor. I had my one line and I just kind of keep saying, ‘Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot what it was again, what was it?’”

Although Robert’s serious on screen, the British star’s quite the funnyman off camera – but, he said, it’d be “too nerve-wracking” to try his comedy as a potential “Saturday Night Live” host.

“I think that’s such a risk,” he said. “I went on [‘The Daily Show’] and I was thinking like, ‘Oh, I’ll try to be like, funny and stuff.’ I just realized it’s impossible to be a comedian. You gotta be a genius to able to think of that stuff.”

Source

No comments: