Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jamie Campbell Bower talks about Rob


Q: What is Rob Pattinson like behind the scenes?

Campbell Bower: Well, he's into his music. He loves all kinds of music. I don't know if there's a tidbit I could give, a snippet of his life that I could give. He's just a normal guy. I feel for him already, because people just want to know everything about him and feel like they own [people who are that famous]. It's tough, man. It's tough for them.

MTV: But Rob's experience could be a preview of what's to come for you after "New Moon." Does that kind of fame concern you?

Campbell Bower: I don't know. Probably not, just because of the character. I think people won't be as in love with the character Caius as they would be in love with Edward. [Laughs.]

To read more interviews with the cast, go to MTV Movies

No comments: