Saturday, November 28, 2009

Rob's Red Carpet Interview with Brazilian TV - Rough translation

Rob's part at 1:10



It's a gossip show from Brazil and they twisted Rob's words, so it's hard to translate what he's saying

Rough translation:

About success - "A few hours ago I was eating breakfast at a coffee shop and no one recognized me"
About Edward and Bella's relationship (the tv show says its unhealthy and asks if he agrees) - "No. Not at all. I think when you're in love everything is fine."
About fans camping for 5 days for the premiere - "Hopefully I won't disappoint them"

Thanks to miazevedo at Pattinsonlife

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys... I'm brazilian, so here is some help with the first question...

- The british heartrob was the first one of the trio to get there... Is he getting comfortable to all the success?
"I try to separate things... A few hours ago I was eating breakfast at a coffee shop and no one recognized me."


The other questions are exacly what the show said!

:)

Érica Fortes said...

É , infelizmente não estava proximo, pq com toda certeza eu o reconheceria! rs

Érica Fortes said...

quando virá ao Brasil Robert Pattinson?