Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Life Clip With Rob and Dane Now With Original Audio

This clip was posted dubbed in German, now here with original audio



live guest said...

Apparently this was a great role for Rob with all the praise I am reading about his acting in this film. Counting the days until I can see Life.

bdbfbed6-0204-11e5-86cf-4b160f7fb3d4 said...

Oh how so much better than those other German dubbed videos. I think this might be Rob's best authentic accent in a movie. I know December can't come soon, but how I wish it would. Or maybe I should fly to London. I find it so sad and surprising that LIFE is having a UK screening premiere in London and no Robert Pattinson. He must be working to miss such a thing, or not in London at all.

goofy and gus said...

Agree dbd. I am wanting this movie in my neighborhood yesterday.