Monday, January 9, 2012

Rob To Appear at the People's Choice Awards

Robert Pattinson is a People's pleaser.

I can exclusively reveal...

The Twilight star is expected to make an appearance at the People's Choice Awards on Wednesday.

Pattinson is up for Favorite Movie Actor against Daniel Radcliffe, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp and Ryan Reynolds. He also has his next flick, Bel Ami, to promote before its release in early March
.

Pattinson won't be the only Twi-star at the show. Ashley Greene is on the list to present.

And then there's the cast of that other hot movie—Hunger Games.

Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth and Josh Hutcherson will be presenting. But will Hutcherson be on stage with his Hunger peeps or Vanessa Hudgens, his costar in the upcoming Journey 2: The Mysterious Island?

Glee stars who will be in the house include Lea Michele and Cory Monteith.

The People's Choice Awards airs live on CBS.


Eonline
Watch the show live on Wednesday



And People's Choice also tweeted the news :)

4 comments:

JA said...

finally!!! can't wait to see him!

twilightnan said...

OMG!I'm so happy!!jumping like a teenager..Hi,JA..just like you..I can't wait to see him!..and I don't care if he looks like a mountain man!lol!..hugs to the favs!!!!thank you for the updates RPL ladies:)

Iluvthemovies said...

I bet he won't look like a mountain man if he will be attending the show, twilightnan.lol
I think he wears that when he has nothing to do but grow the beard. I do like the look he was sporting on his earlier promos for BD a trimmed beard with mustache, he looked delicious. Usually when a celebrity attends that award show it generally means they have won an award unless they are there to present and award or promote a feature being released this year. The People's Choice award is an award where I do believe the winners know in advance. Here is crossing my fingers he won. Hi to the favs.

twilightnan said...

OMG!..it's great to read your comments Iluvthemovies!!..it's nearly bed time for me ..Damn this Time zone difference!..how are you getting on with your new gadget?..I hope Rob won the award for WFE!..and I can't wait to see him again!..you're so lucky you are breathing the same air as him since you live in LA:)..Hugs to you and all the other favs:)