Thursday, January 21, 2010

Anna Kendrick "Robert was relieved that George thought it was funny"


Wow, you’ve had some great luck with your male co-stars.

I’ve definitely had some eye candy. The entire “Twilight” set is eye candy, almost to the point that you feel bad about yourself.

I loved that you pitted Robert Pattinson and George Clooney against each other. How did Pattinson react after Clooney sent him that Esquire cover that said “Dear Rob: Thanks for all the inspiration. I’m a huge fan. Love, George (two-time Sexiest Man Alive)”?

I think Robert was just relieved that George thought it was funny. He was hesitant to do it because he was afraid that he’ll come off as a jerk. It was my idea to have Robert send George his GQ cover.

Full interview at The Wall Street Journal

No comments: