Monday, November 9, 2009

Taylor Talks About Rob During The "New Moon" Press Conference


We posted the tweet about this, now here the transcript of Taylor's comment.

Q: Who else are you close to?

Taylor: I wouldn’t be able to pick one. If I were to start, I’d end up listing the whole cast. I do spend a lot of time with Kristen because all my scenes are involved with her, so Kristen and I are very close. I guess I’m close with Rob, too, ’cause we spend a lot of time together as well. But, the great thing about this series is that the whole entire cast is so close, and it would be a nightmare if we weren’t. It would be impossible to make this series because the characters are so tight. So, we’re really thankful that we all get along so well.

Q: Who would win in a fight between Jacob and Edward? And what about between you and Rob?

Taylor: Oh, man. I don’t know about between me and Rob. He actually does a lot of boxing, in his time off.(Kate: *faints) It might be a good match-up. We were actually discussing who would win in a fight between Jacob and Edward, while we were on set. There’s a scene outside Bella’s house where Edward grabs Jacob’s shoulder and Jacob doesn’t take that, so takes his arm and rips it off, and that moment Jacob would transform into a wolf.

We were having that discussion and it got really deep. We were like, “If Jacob were to poof into a wolf right now, what would happen? Who would win?” Our discussion points were that wolves are usually with their pack, so if Jacob is without his pack, is he going to be weaker? Honestly, I don’t know. That discussion is still up in the air. We should probably get Stephenie Meyer on the line and ask her.

Q: With Rob and Kristen being a bit older than you, have they given you any advice about enjoying the moment?

Taylor: No. I think most of our talking has pretty much stayed on a business level, and that’s the great thing with our relationship. All of us are completely open and not afraid. We don’t hold anything back. We talk about our characters together, and have meetings to discuss our characters. It’s really, really helpful, but we haven’t gotten to life talks yet.

Source via Thinking Of Rob

3 comments:

kk said...

what does he mean "rip edwards arm off"!!??

aSoCalGal said...

kk, I was just going to ask the same thing!?! Whose arm comes off??? When??

kk said...

aSoCalGal, i am truly hoping this is maybe just part of a dream sequence.