Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kayla Ewell from The Vampire Diaries talks about Rob's open-mic nights



She plays Vicki on The Vampire Diaries and used to date Kellan Lutz, Rob's co-star.

A bit like Robert Pattinson’s character in Twilight?

Yeah. He’s definitely über-sexy and he doesn’t try to be. I remember the first time I met him — I was like, “Oh, hello!” And then he starts talking and that makes it 1,000 times hotter. I’m a sucker for accents and any man who can actually sing and serenade you. He’d do open-mic nights in random bars in Portland, Ore., while they were filming Twilight. I was dating Kellan then and we’d all hang out sometimes.

Full interview at the source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so she was totally checking Rob out while she was still with Kellan? Good thing they're not together anymore.

Ills said...

Whoa, i didn't know she had been dating Kellan!! I loved her as Vickie.. but i remember Kellan saying in an interview that Twilight did bring about the ending of his two year relationship. Aw.