Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kayla Ewell from The Vampire Diaries talks about Rob's open-mic nights

She plays Vicki on The Vampire Diaries and used to date Kellan Lutz, Rob's co-star.

A bit like Robert Pattinson’s character in Twilight?

Yeah. He’s definitely über-sexy and he doesn’t try to be. I remember the first time I met him — I was like, “Oh, hello!” And then he starts talking and that makes it 1,000 times hotter. I’m a sucker for accents and any man who can actually sing and serenade you. He’d do open-mic nights in random bars in Portland, Ore., while they were filming Twilight. I was dating Kellan then and we’d all hang out sometimes.

Full interview at the source


Flora said...

so she was totally checking Rob out while she was still with Kellan? Good thing they're not together anymore.

Ills said...

Whoa, i didn't know she had been dating Kellan!! I loved her as Vickie.. but i remember Kellan saying in an interview that Twilight did bring about the ending of his two year relationship. Aw.