Monday, November 2, 2009

Jim Carrey Mentions Rob


Jim Carrey has joked that he is in the UK to "drive a stake through Robert Pattinson's heart".

Discussing whether he has any darker tendencies akin to Ebenezer Scrooge, who he portrays in the forthcoming adaptation of Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol, Carrey suggested that he is angry about the danger Twilight star Pattinson poses to the public.

Carrey said: "I'm generally a live and let live sort of person, but I have to tell you I'm not only here to help present this film, but to drive a stake through Robert Pattinson's heart. He is the undead, people. Nosferatu!"

Carrey's A Christmas Carol opens in cinemas this Friday, while latest Twilight instalment New Moon arrives on November 20.

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jim, I love that you secretly love Rob. Come to think of it, I hope one day you will show Rob the ropes in comedy because i think Rob has something to show in that department.

Anonymous said...

lol