Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Billy Burke Talks about his "relationship" with Rob

With The Twilight Saga: New Moon coming out in 3 days,or 2 if your going to see the midnight showing Thursday, every Twi-hard is on edge about how the film will turn out. In this interview, Billy Burke, who plays Charlie Swan, dishes about the movie, his relationship with Kristen, and his hidden affair with Rob.

While addressing the Kristen and Rob romance rumors in the past, you actually came clean about your affair with Rob.

Billy: I was just really surprised that no one picked up on that. Yeah. I feel sorry for the rest of the cast. Because they can’t walk by us without us pretending we’re not holding hands or staring deeply into each others hair. It’s rough; it’s a tough thing to hide. It seems that none of the tabloids have picked up on it yet, so I guess we’re doing a good job.

Did you have an opportunity to form an individual bond with each member of the cast?

Billy: We’re friends. Facinelli and I are friendly and Rob and I will go out and have a drink every once in a while. I didn’t really get to form a bond with anybody else, because we all have pretty varied and busy lives. I speak for myself, having a 15-month year old daughter is a whole other world.

Source via Pattinsonlife

No comments: