Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Extra Tweets About NM Set

A few lucky extras have been giving reports on various blogs and sites. Here is a very good minute by minute report on Twitter by user BellaFira who was lucky enough to get a job as an extra.

* Rob was shirtless for several takes. That boy has been working out. Made our knees weak. Everyone was doing their best to stay calm

*Tall, lanky, ripped and vampire white. Yummy! Rob got embarresed when the extras started cheering once one take was done. It was endearing

*In fact we cheered after every take of the shirtless scene. We cheered even louder after the take of kristen jumping his bones!!!

*Day started at 3:45am. It took until 10 to dress 1200 extras. The crew was really organized, but it was a ton of people

*They put me in a bad spot at first, but I ended up in the perfect place for kristen to bash into me on the way to the fountain.

*For be such a wee thing that girl can kick butt. She really shoved me out of the way. I am thinking of naming the bruise she left

*The guy behind rob in the shirtless pick was there to prevent him from falling backwords as kristen runs into him. Did I mention how strong

*Kristen is The 1st take rob really stumbled(not very vampire-like) so they had to call in the reinforcements. he remained solid the nxt take

*no cameras allowed and I did not want to risk it. There are a few local apts on the square and we did see the locals in their windows taking pics

*it is just like the book but they r in a doorway not an alley. Ed steps out into the light(shirtless). He only sees bells after

*after she throws herself at him & pushes him back into the doorway. They embrace and all the extras went nutty

*Kris was so bad ass that she did her own stunt work. They were going to use her body double to run through the fountain. Kris nailed it

*So many of the extras were women that they had us wear our hoods while men there did not. My cape was wool. On a hot day- not so great

* didn’t see anything that they are together. Kris kept on her own even when rob was on set. I saw them exchange a few words but that was it

*When the broke for lunch, rob was walking only 2ft away from me-sigh…..

*Yesterday I heard that the extras swarmed robs car when he arrived on set. The director got really upset so today people were not so crazed

*It did not stop us from being a bit giddly. Imagine 1200 extras cheering after the kiss shot. Rob left the set around 5 & I finished at 8pm.

*the cast keeps to themselves but the volturri guys seem to be doing autographs. We think that they have a scene tomorrow

*Rob is pretty much surrounded by body guys. (crew security) not a chance to get near him. Not surprised after Cannes. Poor guy.


PRIIA Cosmetics said...

Oh dear God in heaven...I'm drooling on my lap top!

Your blog is the BEST- always new and up-to-date info.

Thanks for continuing to feed my addiction! ;-)

Anna Mitchell said...

Yes, I go to your blog SEVERAL times per day for updates. YOU ARE THE BEST. I too am drooling--he is HEAVEN on earth.

Rob-Kristen Team said...

Oh My... Rob shirtless?
There's no words enough to describe those pics o.O


bbonin said...

Your site is the best to get updates on Rob!! Thanksssss! :D
He's beautiful shirtless!

Brie said...

OMG!!! Have I died and gone to heaven?? TOOOOO HOTTTT 4 DAAA HOTTTT TUBBBBB!!! Thx so much for posting! U da best RPL bellas!

amergency* said...

BellaFira is my HERO!!