Friday, August 16, 2013

Rob Visits Patients At A LA Hospital Today (8/16) - New Fan Pictures + Sweet Fan Encounter

Click on the pictures for bigger. Her tweets/fan encounter are under the pictures. So so sweet :)



Tweets

I CAN'T BREATHE I JUST MET ROBERT PATTINSON I'M NOT EVEN LYING
It was in LA at a hospital
He had like people with him I guess like assistants and staff but otherwise it was just him
He didn't have any cameras with him which made me love him even more because he didn't do this for the media
He was visiting the patients there :) He is so sweet
Meeting Robert was literally a dream come true! I was so ridiculously shy but he was kind of shy too! His smile made my heart swell
We shared a few words but we were both shy. I took up most of the time trying not to fan girl
I honestly cried when he left. I didn't want him to see my cry so I held in it but I mean as soon as he left the tears streamed down my face
I am stuck in this hospital room but the woman told me he met another fan and her heart rate went up. He was scared for her.
e don't know if he went to any other floors but he visited two people in isolation (including me) and went to a patient lounge
But what warmed my heart a lot was the fact that Rob came into the room without looking at me as something contagious. He hugged me!

All tweets and pictures: @NonPetroLiam

19 comments:

Judith Sokolowski said...

This is so typical of Rob! He's a real, genuine, down-to-earth, caring person.

alida_v said...

omg... this is so nice! :)

jessica said...

Rob's the best. best "fanpic" and account we've had yet :)

Georgia Simpson said...

He looks really good here, genuinely relaxed and happy

Charlotte Ford said...

yes he does! HAPPY is the word!

Joan said...

Aww, that's fantastic. :)

Janen Grahl said...

What a wonderful thing for him to do and I bet the patients were thrilled to see him so smiley and carefree. It sure would have made my day.

Amy said...

Generally just cried at this, makes me sound like crazy fan, which I'm not but this is so sweet. He looks so relaxed & happy, missed that smile & don't think that smile will go from that girls face in a long time. Really happy for her :)

L Willie said...

What a sweet, classy guy. Wonderful thing to do! :)

Margarita Lopez said...

Awwwwwwwwwww... ^.^

vaneguerra said...

he is a sweetheart

Betty b said...

What a Beautiful :-) moment for the fan ... And heck us too .. Tear' .. ..

wariya said...

Oh he has sweetest heart. That's why we love him. Robert Pattinson.

debbie nerissa threet said...

@Amy with you. I teared up!

vana said...

Amy, I get you, I felt the same way. Such a heart warming picture and the girl is beautiful too.

ashley kumar said...

Aww Rob is such a giver

noirblanc said...

Omg he must be panic when the heart rate of the patient went up.. I could imagine that even with a good heart I am my heart would beating wild....

No one special said...

Love this guy. Such a selfless thing to do.

anonymous fan said...

Just by thinking about whatthis hospital patient is saying how behave her a hug and stuff gives me chills and makes my heart beat get loud. I mean I'm blushing! It soo weird how he makes me feel. If i were her I probably would've been speechless ,shaky, shy. Because I'm so shy and I live him so much I can't imagine ever meeting him..which is sad but I have to face realty.I could only dream of meeting him.plus hed never cone to my town in arizona. I'd give anything to be that girl..