Wednesday, August 21, 2013

New Pictures of Rob on the 'Maps to the Stars' Set in LA - August 21st

ETA: Added over 50 HQs of Rob and Mia filming last night. Pictures under the cut are ~~spoilerish~~




imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Fan Pictures

imagebam.com imagebam.com

imagebam.com imagebam.com

Fan pictures: 1 | 2 | 3

7 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

He looks like he is going to do a fantastic job in acting in this film.

twilightnan said...

I totally agree with you :) my dear friend...Iluvthemovies...just a quick *wave*to all the rplifers ..early morning here in Essex,England..and I will go back to my deck chair ..back to my lurking mode and just enjoy everything that is ...ROB!!..he looks wonderful!!

debbie nerissa threet said...

Finally the pics get steamy. :) I'm excited to see him working with Mia Wasikowska.

Anonymous said...

OMG all the kissing pics in HQ. RPLife you're the best, I love you.

tori said...

this looks way too hot. woo!

Iluvthemovies said...

Hi twilghtnan, I have missed you on the site. Rob looks like he has another Showstopper with Cronenberg again. I love how he hitches Mia's leg, this really looks like it is going to be good. I am crossing my fingers that it does better at the box-office than Cosmopolis. I also hope that Rob's performance will receive good critical reviews. Stop by here more often, we miss your witty reparte. I will email you later.

twilightnan said...

IluvthemoviesssssHello!!!!aww...I missed you and the other rplifers too...I'll do less lurking and will do my best to commenting more...it looks like Rob has perfected that leg hitching move lol!scenes from WFE w/Reese,Eclipse w/Kristen come to mind :)...I'm crossing all my fingers & toes that it will performed better at the Box Office...there are so many pics taken on MTTS set, makes me feel like I've seen half of the film:)...I'm not complaining...Rob looks fabulous and it's awesome to see him back working with DC, just like you I'm hoping for excellent reviews of Rob's performance from the critics and good response/support from his fans & the general moviegoers!..well I know he can definitely count on our support to put bums on those cinema seats lol!