Thursday, September 20, 2012

Saad Siddiqui mentions working with Rob and David Cronenberg

Saad Siddiqui - who plays one of the photographers in the pie scene - mentions working with David and Rob.
Siddiqui is also happy to have met a few well-known actors at the festival, including Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Emily Blunt and Diane Kruger. On working with Hollywood directors like David Cronenberg, who directed him in the Robert Pattinson-led Cosmopolis, he says, “The last three Hollywood directors I have worked with are all wonderful and great. I really enjoyed working with David Cronenberg and Ruba Nadda as I have watched their films over the years. I know Ruba really well now and filmed a whole month with her in South Africa and it was an amazing experience.” The actor adds that, “the story of Inescapable was so important to her to make, I saw how dedicated she was to it, and It was a pleasure for me to help bring it to the silver screen. I would love to work again with Ruba and David.” He also enjoyed working with Pattinson, calling him a “very talented actor and a very kind and caring human being”, before recalling how welcoming he was when they first met on set and how enjoyable the experience was.
Source | Via | Via

1 comment:

No name said...

Its amazing how everyone who has worked with rob, have nothing but the nicest things to say about him. His soul is just precious. Even people who don't know him like myself can see that. Rob you are truly one of a kind.
Please don't rush in making any Decisions in regards to your personal lIfe.