Friday, September 21, 2012

'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' Co-stars, Dakota Fanning and Guri Weinberg, Mention Rob

Dakota Fanning
Indeed, even a quick-fire word-association game about her fellow stars scores a disappointing zero on the bitch-o-meter. Presented with the name "Tom Cruise", she responds with "exciting". Kristen Stewart is "bestie". Robert De Niro (who terrorised her on screen in Hide and Seek) is "sweet", Robert Pattinson "funny", Penn "dedicated", Denzel Washington "strong". Spielberg earns the most effusive praise: "Mentor. Best of the best."
Guri Weinberg
Question: How much did you have to give Mackenzie in the swear jar. You are the one that kinda started it with her. How much did you have to give her?
Guri: Well I was lucky enough in the spirit that I didn’t have as much money as Rob and Kristen did, so she let me get away with it. But I was the one that told her to start a swear jar cause I felt that I was not a big help. She’s like a ninja, the way she comes up you don’t hear her. So at first you think it’s just us adults and then Mackenzie is there looking at you with that really disappointed look

Dakota Fanning/Via | Guri Weinberg

No comments: