Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Pictures of Rob Leaving NYSE and Heading to the Cosmopolis Junket + Video

Added video at the bottom of the post



HQs

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

MQs

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com



Thanks to Pattinsonlife

7 comments:

Gabi Faustino said...

I am so proud of you Rob <3

No name said...

Me too... I am very proud of him. Rob you look great!!!!

Tarika said...

He looks good but not ok. If it hurts sooo much Rob then you should give Kristen one chance. I think they will get back together by the looks of it he cannot forget her or live without her.

Tarika said...

He's not happy, look at him.

Unknown said...

I love how people infer and cast THEIR feelings on to him.

YOU want him to look sad...
YOU want him to be miserable...

Stop reaching.

Let it go.

You sound crazy.

Sara said...

Jem, be still my heart!! LOL
From one true fan to another, Thank you! <3

Sara said...

Oh I forgot to add...

I think he has Never looked better!!

Thanks for all the great work you gals do, this is the only place I go for news on Rob!

I <3 you all