Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Interview with Reuters - Rob talks about Cosmopolis and fans supporting the movie

Youtube or watch it at the source


The 26-year-old actor swiftly walked the red carpet, guided by two publicists who only allowed two questions per reporter. Upon the British native's arrival to the premiere, fans from around the world crowded the sidewalk with just the hope of getting a glimpse of the star. Pattinson joked about how he felt about the self-proclaimed "Rod-ssesed" fans waiting for his arrival. "Fear, absolute terror," he said with a smile. "It's great - I didn't expect it from the first 'Twilight' movie, I never expected my life to be like this and so it's kind of weird to have lasted. And for people to come to movies that I'm really like proud of and I didn't really think anyone's going to see, I mean it's like, it's kind of amazing," he added. In "Cosmopolis" Pattinson plays a ruthless billionaire on a journey to self-destruction, which is a departure from his "Twilight" character, Edward.

Pattinson said the role just sort of fell into his lap. "I read the script about a year before and then I got sent it again - just a straight offer and it's with Cronenberg, so I was like (looks amazed). And the only thing, I was scared to do it I thought I wasn't going to be good enough so like," Pattinson told Reuters. Director David Cronenberg said he had no doubts about Pattinson's ability to adapt into a New Yorker for the film. "Cosmopolis" will premiere in New York and Los Angeles on August 17th and nationwide on August 25th.


Source | Via | Youtube

1 comment:

No name said...

Rob , you did great last night, I am so proud to be a fan yours.
You're a true gentlemen.