Thursday, October 6, 2011

People Talking About Rob: Jackson talks about jamming with Rob and Cosmopolis' PA shares details from the set

Jackson talks about jamming with Rob (EW)


Although, as Rathbone revealed, it sounds like he and his Twilight co-stars could have formed their very own group over the course of the years.

“Rob [Pattinson] and I have jammed quite a bit (on the set),” he says. “Miss [Kristen] Stewart is quite a guitarist and singer herself. Nikki Reed is actually a fantastic songwriter and she is an amazing singer, too, but it’s hard to get her to sing. I think I’m one of the few people that’s ever gotten her to sing. I badgered her enough. On this last movie I was teaching Ashley [Greene] a little bit about the ukulele. Kellan [Lutz] is actually taking up the guitar…We always had a good ol’ time [playing music together on the set.]


“Cosmopolis' PA shares a a few details from the set (Driven Pictures)





Via

3 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

Good for Cronenberg, I really admire and respect him as an avant garde director. His movies have such an edge and recently though some of his movies are more mainstream there is still that edge and I am certain this will be one of Rob's best reviewed roles. Rob needed this challenge and as a good teacher or coach, David pushed and demanded that Rob be all that he could be and I am thrilled. This will be one of the 5 top movies I will want to see in 2012 as well as Snow White and the Huntsman. Bravo David and Bravo Rob.

twilightnan said...

ITA!! Iluvthemovies...I'm looking forward to seeing this movie..I've read the Cosmopolis book and excited to see for the very first time a David Cronenberg directed film...starring a certain 'Robert Pattinson'...what a terrific combination..Cannes 2012..here we come!!!!I'm positive Rob would be awesome on this film..Thank you Mr.DC for picking Rob!

Anonymous said...

i'm speechless after looking at these fantastic pictures of R.Patz.....i'm feel more attracted to his gorgeuos sexy smile!!!!
Direct Line Voucher CodeLaptop Repair Service