Friday, October 7, 2011

Jackson talks BD sex scenes “We would always say, get a room you two! And they did…and they destroyed it.”


“It’s weird [Twilight] is over, it hasn’t entirely hit me yet especially since we’ll all be back together soon,” Jackson told us this week at the Beverly Wilshire hotel.

So what is he excited for fans to see in Breaking Dawn Pt. 1? I think it’s a scene we are all looking forward to…

“Honestly, fans should get ready for some vampire sex because it is going down,” Rathbone said.

“It has been four years in the making, the pent up, sexual aggression,” Jackson said of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart‘s characters. “It’s about time!”

Laughed Jackson.

“We would always say, get a room you two, get a room! And they did…and they destroyed it.”


Full article at Celebuzz

3 comments:

debbie nerissa threet said...

There are new pictures and a fan vid from the NY premiere.... http://thinkingofrob.com/2011/10/07/newold-fan-pics-and-video-of-robert-pattinson-from-the-water-for-elephants-premiere-in-new-york/

twilightnan said...

HAHA!!giving too much info jackson..but I love it!!hi to the favs!

twilightnan said...

Hello gang!!..just wanna know..Iluvthemovies,JA,Twilola...have you all been practising how to put up a tent yet?...don't count on me as I've never pitch up a tent in my life before even way back in my girl scout days..*giggles*!!.