Friday, April 1, 2011

Filmmaker Statement Regarding Breaking Dawn Leaks


Dear Twilight Saga fans,

As some of you may know, pictures and screen grabs of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn as a work in progress have leaked on the internet. We are extremely proud of this film and also extremely heartbroken to see it out there at this stage.

The film and these images are not yet ready or in their proper context. They were illegally obtained and their early dissemination is deeply upsetting to the actors, the filmmakers and Summit who are working so hard to bring these movies to fruition to you in November 2011 and November 2012.

Please, for those who are posting, stop. And please, though the temptation is high, don’t view or pass on these images. Wait for the film in its beautiful, finished entirety to thrill you.

Sincerely,

Stephenie Meyer, Bill Condon, Wyck Godfrey and Summit Entertainment


Twilight

4 comments:

Zuza said...

oh, well. too late. and too big temptation. ;)

♪♫ Yaelfica ♪♫ said...

@zuza ITA ;)

Iluvthemovies said...

I am sorry the pics got out, however, curiosity killed the cat, so I guess I am a goner. I had to look, fortunately for me, I am not on any social media network, no twitter, no facebook, or any other networking site. I only have a YouTube account but I have never uploaded a video and intend never to do so. So the Summit, the actors, and the filmakers, you don't need to worry I won't pass on the any pics that I viewed.

twilightnan said...

@zuza ,@Yaelfica and @Iluvthemovies..ITA...the temptations was too much for...it's Rob..I mean...How can you resist ???..I'm a goner like my friend Iluvthemovies!!..hi guys..main computer has packed up so on hubby's lap top..i wonder what's next,he had to buy a new printer,last wk,now it's the computer..I dare not think what would be the 3rd item to go!!lol..hi to all the favs,hope everyone is having a lovely Sunday..Happy Mothers Day to All<333