Saturday, February 26, 2011

Official Cosmopolis Website Gets a New Face. And What a Pretty Face...



Rob, Juliette Binoche, Paul Giamatti and Mathieu Amalric, the confirmed cast so far, were added to the Cast page. Other contents are Latest news, About the project, Credits and Contacts.

Click HERE to check CosmopolisTheFilm.com

The official site also links to the Official Facebook page



The picture they used for Rob? 2005 Rob at the Dukes of Hazzard premiere in London. You can see more pictures from that day here



Thanks to CosmopolisFilm.com for the screencaps and info.

2 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

Tks Linda and Mandy for providing this new look of the Cosmopolis website. I adore these actors, Rob since Harry Potter, Juliette since The English Patient and Paul since The Negotiator. They are all marvelous in their own way and I am so happy that Rob is doing a complete turnaround from Edward Cullen. I know many of his fans adore him for that film, however, I don't see that film defining him, like I don't see Jack from the Titanic defining Leo. I am waiting on pins and needles once this production starts filming. I hope it blows the film audience away.

neesie said...

lol that's an edit I did, I can tell because of the black border and I lightened his eyes and brightened the whites.