Sunday, November 8, 2009

Is Jimmy Kimmel More of an Edward or Jacob Kinda Guy?





Ever feel like you're alone in your undying adoration of all things Twilight?

Probably not, but if it's any consolation funnyman Jimmy Kimmel is right there with you.

Last Friday, the late-night host welcomed the New Moon crew to his show, and encountered a dilemma each of us faces all too often: Robert Pattinson or Taylor Lautner? Or better yet, Edward or Jacob?

"They're very good looking people," he told E! News at the International Myeloma Foundation charity event. "They're vampires—one of them is a werewolf. You don't see that too much."

So, which is it? Kimmel's not picking sides (smart move!). "I think it's racist to pick between vampires and werewolves," the star teased. "So, I'll say that I love all monsters equally."

"Monsters" seems a bit strong. We prefer to call them "sexy beasts."

Source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am 35 year old graduate. I am only one son of my parents. My father was a business man, he lost big money in his business and Bankrupt in 1986, that time I was in high school. Bank officials harrased him very cruely , they took legal steps to my father and post aution sale for our house and he suffered mental agony and died of heart attack on 1990. After my father death my mother faced many obstacles, now she is an arthritis patient, she cant walk with out anyones help. The last 19 years I have been fighting legally with bank, I lost all my hard earned money, now I am big zero and struggling for my daily needs. Now they are going to sale my house by auction for US$ 60,000.00. I don’t know where I can go with my mother? I am asking only one dollar per person, that the cost of your bed coffee or cigar (you can donate as much as you can). My paypal id is forrysakki@rediffmail.com or use the below link
By Sakki