Friday, December 5, 2014

New Fan Pictures and Videos of Rob at FKA twigs Concert in Miami - December 4th



Also my picture is soooo bad bc he said to take the picture subtly and I tried to respect that. I'm forever grateful he was so sweet.

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Hey I got another one! #Rob was so sweet talking about how proud he is of FKA Twigs. And he defended his fans. #love
ome drunk guy came up to him and ask him if he was annoyed that fans kept asking for his pic. He said i would like to enjoy he concert but my fans are who made me. I was inner Fangirling 😍


imagebam.com

This is how close I was to Rob Pattinson. He was just chilling watching his gf perform.
he's perfect! πŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ˜‰πŸŒ 
#fkatwigs #artbasel #iiipoints #robpatz #robpattinson


imagebam.com

Robert Pattinson, Twilight actor and Twigs’ boyfriend, could have been mistaken for another transfixed audience member; Fusion’s Elisa Rodriguez-Vila caught some pics, noting: “He was standing in the general admission area and did not take his eyes off of her the entire set. Not for a second.”

Videos




Source: 1 | 2 | 3 | Video | Via/Via | 4/Via

11 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet words

Unknown said...

The lovely fan accounts just made my day

No one special said...

Very nice to hear rob acknowledge his fans like that.

Anonymous said...

sorry he looks bored just standing there. he probably was just happy to be distracted by his fans so he didn't have to pay attention to her show.

Unknown said...

I'm thankful to this fan and site & Rob for sharing with us! It brings a ray of sunshine into my heart.

vana said...

So sweet.

No one special said...

Ooh just seen rob in dior advert on uk tv for first time.
#biggestsmileever

zsuzsip said...

chris b. give it up-Rob is happy being there & so good to his fans,yes FKA Twigs is his girlfriend!

vana said...

So very obvious that he is happy.
@No one special, glad you got to see Rob in Dior advert. Hope he makes another one soon.

goofy and gus said...

I'm still trying to figure out how his head seems to be shaved here last nite , yet looks grown back in today ??

meleny said...

He's so sweet! Love you Rob! <3