Sunday, June 29, 2014

Rob's Interview with Manila Bulletin + 2 New Pictures

Click on the pictures for the full size

“I have literally not taken off this jacket in weeks,” the 28-year-old Robert Pattinson told us when we interviewed him for his latest movie, “The Rover.”

Wearing a simple blue jacket, shirt and pants, the “Twilight” superstar explained that somebody stole his clothes. “It doesn’t make any sense to me,” he said. “Did you ever see that episode of ‘South Park’ about these underpants gnomes that steal your underpants? I think I got it. So I just started wearing the same thing pretty much every day, like a uniform.”

He admitted that he has no idea where his clothes are. “I’m sure they’re in some kind of random storage box somewhere… I know that is totally ridiculous but I couldn’t find any of them.”

Since he has been making movies in diverse locations since “Twilight,” the British actor revealed that he calls LA home – at least, for now.

Curiously, however, Robert informed us that he sold his house in LA “I suddenly realized I am not quite old enough to be dealing with the plumbing and stuff.”

We asked him if he’s homeless and he said, “I am not quite. I spend about six months borrowing other people’s houses, which were nice.”

It’s been two years after all the insanity and craziness of “Twilight” and Robert shared, “It feels like it’s longer, to be honest… it’s all just been a gradual progression. I think, as you get older, like every movie you do you get a little bit more confident…”

He added, “I’m curious how people receive the new stuff I’m doing because it’s kind of, you know, I do quite abstract films. So I am curious how people who like ‘Twilight’ will come to see things like ‘The Rover.’ Hopefully, they’ll enjoy it.”

Asked whether it became a nice escape for him to be filming “Rover” in Australia without “Twilight” fans wandering around, Robert replied, “It was definitely a really nice escape… I loved it because not only were there no people trying to find you, there’s no one at all. So it’s just much easier to concentrate. So I found it incredibly peaceful and relaxing.”

Robert is also appearing in “Maps To The Stars.” He explained his role in the said movie, “My role (in it) is a kind of cipher for Bruce Wagner who wrote it and because he used to be a limo driver in LA. He wrote a lot of stuff and got many of his ideas from that so he is the one vaguely normal person in ‘Maps to the Stars’ but he’s kind of a little bit opportunistic. He is a wannabe actor and writer but probably not that talented. He’s like a hustler in LA.”

On choosing roles, Robert said, “50 percent is about being able to work with directors I admire. I think about that a lot but I find it more comfortable to do small roles if I am choosing something for its director. But if you are doing a lead, I try to do something, which I think will precipitate into my normal life.

“I want to do something which I feel (is) totally impossible for me to do. I think it will make me a bigger person in my real life afterwards. I kind of try to do that.”

Source | Via

5 comments:

julia said...

This is Rob's interview. They talked to each other about Rob's life. This is an interesting article. Thanks for sharing. Now it's time to avail shutters in birmingham for more information.

Peter said...

Rob is my favorite hero. I have seen almost all of the movies. This interview really gave me goose and bumps. I really like this interview. Now it's time to avail airport chauffeur service for more information.

Angelina said...

Robert is my favorite actor all the time. It's acting is amazing. I am very curious about to know him life. I really enjoyed to read this post. Thanks for sharing with us. It's time to know about y2 mate for more details.

terrypeter said...

Robert Pattinson is my favorite actor. It's work for Hollywood is appreciable. Your article is really informative for their audience. Thanks for sharing this with us. Now it's time to avail this Ac services in Al Qusais visit us to more services.

Wilson said...

I am really read your beautiful content. Thanks for this amazing post, I got more information from this site...
how long does a uncontested divorce take in virginia