Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday POTD - 280 HQs from the WFE Sydney Premiere

One of our favorite looks. Maybe the best from WFE promo. Rob looked AMAZING that night

280 HQs from the 'Water for Elephants' Sydney Premiere




imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES ♥ Rob looked so beautiful.

Iluvthemovies said...

Holy Moly, the abundence of Rob pics is spectacular. Thank you RPL for the pics of Rob with all that glorious hair. I may be bias because I saw him at the NYC premiere of WFE and my oh my up close and personal he is flawless, but these are just as amazing. Thanks again.

twmmy said...

Iluvthemovies, I saw him in Berlin, from far, he wasn't allowed to come us, becouse the cordon wasn't strong. But he went to the other side where were less fans. And my friends were close to him. And I have a Christoph Waltz signature :)
I love all the photos from WFE premiers, but the more of Sidney's.

debbie nerissa threet said...

Mother of God! My favorite promo = WFE

debbie nerissa threet said...

Paris was almost just as lethal if not more?

No one special said...

Well thats a 110 on my phwoar scale. Lovely, sweet film.

Akim said...

I miss watching Rob in interviews. when the rover promo start?

twilightnan said...

OMG!..that pic of him biting his lip is so adorable<3..I loved all of his WFE premieres,especially the London one as I was there..a birthday treat from my wonderful english hubby;) lol!...amazing experience to see Rob up close and personal...it was exactly the same experience at Graumans Chinese Theather at the Handprinting ceremony in LA..I was with the lovely lady-Iluvthemovies..one of the most amazing time of my life!!!...@Haxy Munaf...I read that Post production for the The Rover have started,maybe it's already finished..promo time depends when they want the film to come so this could be later this year or early next year..I got no idea when all these film festivals are on..like the Berlin,Sundance,Toronto ..I Think Animal Kingdom was a winner at Sundance...not sure of the year...so we might see The Rover as an entrant in one of these festivals.

Akim said...

seems like everyone has seen Rob up close and personal. I'm so jealous... ;)

twilightnan said...

WOW!!!Loads of fantastic pics of Rob..it was worth the effort looking through all of those pics...my favourite one is the picture of Rob coming out of the car with dean holding the door...He looks as'THE STAR'!!!AMAZING!!!

LisaCT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LisaCT said...

@Haxy...I haven't:-( Maybe if they both attend MET Gala I'll get a glimpse. Not sure if Rob will go though...but I'm hoping! *waves* to twilightnan & my other RPL friends!

noisefaidaus said...

@twilghtnan... hey lady. I have to agree with your pick of Rob getting our of the car.
But why, oh why does he always have to look so good regardless.
And a good blue suit or a nice Guicci tux look great on him!

Iluvthemovies said...

@twmmy and twilight an, I think wherever he is in cities that we were at the premieres, we are all going to be biased and that is not a bad thing, I think we and anyone else who has attended one of his premieres are fortunate to witness such splendor in a well-fitted suit and that gorgeous head of hair. Here is to 2014 and all the premieres he all be attending.

@LisaCT that would be so cool if he attended the Met Gala with Kristen, but I doubt it, but who knows maybe he could surprise all of us.

LisaCT said...

@iluv...know its not his thing so am figuring he probably won't go. Its just so close to me I'm keeping my fingers (and everything else) crossed that he will surprise us all & go! Even if he doesn't attend the gala with K maybe he'll come & they can hang out in the City for a few days. Know they enjoy it there.

twilightnan said...

*Waving* back at you LisaCT and my other RPL friends....Keeping my fingers crossed you'll see them!...but ITA with @Iluvthemovies it would be doubtful..or maybe attend the event with Kristen but not walk the red carpet...@bwen..I know what you mean...he just looks F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S...maybe it will be more DIOR than GUCCI this time since he will be endorsing a Dior product soon.

Akim said...

I'm really curious about what his Dior ad will be like. bet he'll look soooo sexxxeyyyy...

Iluvthemovies said...

LisaCT my brainwaves are going towards Rob's brainwaves(lol) and hope he at least accompanies her to the city so you have the opportunity to see him. He really looks so handsome and Kristen is as flawless as he is, her skin is so beautiful. Crossing my fingers for you to have that pleasure of seeing either one of them.

LisaCT said...

@thanks ladies for all the positive thoughts on my behalf. I was be so awestruck if I got lucky enough to see them!

twilightnan said...

LOL!!@Lisa..don't worry you're not the only one..some fans shakes like a leaf with excitements ,..just try not to drop your camera lol:)..you should have seen me at Graumans,I was like a jealous mother hen...when TL put his hand on K's waist,I was shouting Nooooo poor Rob ended up placing his hand on K's butt;)...lucky you living in that historic city that never sleeps:)..I'm crossing everything for you!!!hope you see them...goodluck!

Iluvthemovies said...

Lisa, I can verify that she was truly shouting at Taylor to keep his hands away from Kristen and we were in the front. It was hilarious. I also thought that when both Rob and Taylor put their arms around Kristen's waist, Rob looks at Taylor, like hey this is my woman, move it. It was something to behold, thank goodness I had my video camera to capture all these small touches that no one really saw but the fans who lined up hours before this ceremony took place. Twilightnan is such a trooper. It was a very fun time.

Akim said...

@iluv.... Maybe u can share ur vid, so we, every Rob fans, can see it either. ;)

vana said...

Just asking people to vote for Cosmopolis Best Movie 2013 Canada. Great if it could be nominated to win.

LisaCT said...

@twilightnan & iluvthemovies...You both made me LOL...I can totally imagine it! Next time, I want to go with you ladies. Definitely more fun that way ;-)

Moonalura said...

He's so sinfully sexy without even trying!..... So many sexy faces of Rob!...Thanks for sharing ! ....... It was stimulating looking at all his natural beauty and handsomeness !