Sunday, November 4, 2012

Preview of Rob's new interview in Premiere Magazine

Premiere France has new interviews with Rob, Kristen and Taylor in it's new issue, out this Wednesday (11/05). The editor-in-chief tweeted a preview of Rob's interview.



Translation
#Pattinson "In my head, I only signed on for one movie, I was certain that the sequels would never get made/greenlighted."

#Pattinson "Twilight was constantly attacked (...) But nobody took it out this violently on the Backstreet Boys at that time."

#Pattinson "I sometime feel like I've been spending my career on the edge of a bridge, ready to jump, until someone held me back"

Original Tweets

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

ETA: More from Rob's interview

"It seems crazy but when I signed on for the first 'Twilight' movie, I was certain the sequels would never be made and that I was only committing for one movie ... Looking back, I feel like the saga was often attacked, sometimes with no good reason. Not that it's comparable but noboby ever reacted that violently towards the Backstreet Boys at that time (laughs)! I feel like the last movie will get a better welcome. It was made for fans, it's almost like a love letter to them. The film is funny, very tender and it doesn't try to draw in an audience that isn't his. You'll see, this is exactly why it will please fans the most."

Source | Source

1 comment:

just me said...

almost like a love letter... this is really sweet!