Friday, May 11, 2012

New 'Cosmopolis' Still + UK Rating

New Cosmopolis still


click for bigger

Cosmopolis gets a 15 certificate from BBFC

In other BBFC decisions, the upcoming drama Cosmopolis, directed by David Cronenberg and starring Robert Pattinson, also gets a 15 certificate for "strong sex and language." It is due in cinemas on June 15, 2012, and has a running time of 1 hour 49 minutes. Pattinson recently spoke about the film and his attempts to move on from associations with the Twilight franchise.


Still | Rating

4 comments:

katy said...

Awww, I'd take one of those!!

Iluvthemovies said...

This is a great scene in the book, I hope he nails it. It will be another feather in his cap. I can hardly wait to see it.

twilightnan said...

OMG!..so do I,Iluvthemovies..so do I:)

Gloria B.Wilhelm said...

I see red when I read the above report. I want to scream. If I see a direct quote from Robert in an interview, or during an impromptu interview saying that he is trying to disassociate himself from Twilight, I will drop him like a hot potato. So far, it is the media that are twisting what he says. He became overnight sensation from doing the Twilight movie, why I took notice of him. Now he just have to prove that there is more to him than Twilight. But to disassociate himself directly from the movie and people who buttered his bread, would be calamitous and ungrateful. Just my opinion.