Monday, November 7, 2011

Rob and Kristen Interview with CNN - Rob jokes about the priest mixing the names


While Robert Pattinson is suggesting that he and his co-star Kristen Stewart may be kinda/sorta married after shooting a scene in "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn," Stewart herself is more tight-lipped.

"I'm pretty sure...there was a real priest doing it and he had, kind of, I don't know, he had kind of a short term memory lapse or something and kept forgetting the characters' names," Pattinson, 25, told CNN on Friday. "[He] kind of mixed them up with our real names and I kind of said as a joke, [we're] probably married. I don't really know what the technicalities are of how to actually get married, but I just assumed it may be true in some world."

True or not, Stewart, 21, isn't spilling about a wedding - she won't even talk about her rumored relationship with Pattinson.

"It's funny, I can't hold water," the actress explained to CNN of why she stays so quiet about her off-screen relationship with Rob. "Seriously, I am the most divulging - I'd say everything. You really only want to talk to people about stuff like that [who] know you and really genuinely care."

And then, she adds, there's the feeling like "you're selling something and even if that's not true, for whatever weirdo reason in my head that's how I interpret it. I don't want to give into it."


Read full article at the CNN

No comments: