Friday, September 9, 2011

15 Second Preview of the New Breaking Dawn trailer!

Full trailer premiere: Sept. 13 at 7:30pm ET/4:30pm PT at YahooMovies

If youtube doesn't work, WATCH HERE


Thanks _Coffee_girl_


JA said...

it's never enough! need more!

Iluvthemovies said...

Do you know what Carlisle is saying and what Edward says afterward, I am unable to distinguish quite what they are saying, I know Edward is talking about the baby eating her from inside out and that is about it. Thank you in advance.

WickedBrownEyes said...

Hey @Iluvthemovies. This is what I heard.

Carlise: The fetus is too strong and fast growing.

Edward: It's crushing you from the inside out.

Iluvthemovies said...

Thanks WickedBrownEyes, I really appreciate it. That sounds good to me, because for the life of me I could not understand anything Carlisle was saying. Thanks

twmmy said...

Where is my 17 years old Edward? He seems about 30.... Well, I don't wait from the film too much, because my hopes failed after NM and Eclipse. Though NM was way better than Eclipse for me, and not because of the dog.... :)

twilightnan said...

HAHAHA!!Hi to got me worried there reading your comments...I thought you have switched side lol!!..I'm glad you have not gone to the 'mutt' side!..hi to the favs:)