Sunday, August 28, 2011

New Water for Elephants Stills

Those stills were poster here, but most of them were edits from tumblr. Here are the original stills.

I included at the bottom of the post more new (I think) 'Water for Elephants' stills, but without Rob in them, for those interested.



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

No Rob - I'm not sure if they're new, didn't really keep track of those stills

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

I don't think this one is new, but since I'm not sure, here it is

imagebam.com


Source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picks !!! They make me remember the movie. I can't wait to see the movie in september 5 !!!!!!! aaaahhhhh I can't wait !