Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rome!Rob Picspam

I originally made this picspam - along with Miazevedo - for Pattinsonlife. But I'm sure most of you would love to see it too, so I decided to repost here.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




All the credit for the graphic work goes to Miazevedo.
Most of the pictures can be found in HQ at RPS

4 comments:

Ursula said...

His smile takes my breath away every single time!! he is so beautiful it hurts!

Kristin said...

Oh my. He really is god-like. :D
But seriously, why does he have to be so handsome?

Cassidy Colleen said...

OMG...these are amazing!!This is my all time "era" of Rob....I think it 's the longer hair maybe and more color on his face?

meleny said...

I love him! He's so beautiful, thanks for sharing!