Sunday, February 28, 2010

8 Movie Clips from Robert Pattinson’s REMEMBER ME



With Robert Pattinson’s new movie Remember Me getting ready to open on March 12, we’ve been provided with 8 clips from the film. If you’re the type that loves watching as much footage before a movie comes out, you’ll love these clips. Saying that, I always think movies are better knowing as little as possible, so if you can resist the urge, avoid watching them. I just wanted to give you the option.

And while an embargo prevents me from saying too much about Remember Me, I think it’s safe to say I really enjoyed the movie. I walked in knowing nothing about story except who was in it, and the movie really drew me in and surprised me in a lot of ways. The only thing I really want to stress to all of you is avoid every review and spoiler online. If you know too much walking in, the twists and turns won’t mean as much to you. I didn’t know anything in advance and am happy I had that experience.

Hit the jump to watch the clips and read the official synopsis:

Remember Me also stars Emilie de Ravin, Pierce Brosnan, and Chris Cooper. Allen Coulter directed the film and William Fetters wrote.

Here’s the synopsis:

In the romantic drama Remember Me, Robert Pattinson plays Tyler, a rebellious young man in New York City who has had a strained relationship with his father (Pierce Brosnan) ever since tragedy separated their family. Tyler didn’t think anyone could possibly understand what he was going through, until the day he met Ally (Emilie de Ravin) through an unusual twist of fate. Love was the last thing on his mind, but as her spirit unexpectedly heals and inspires him, he begins to fall for her. Through their love, he begins to find happiness and meaning in his life. Soon, hidden secrets are revealed and tragedy lingers in the air, as the circumstances that brought them together threaten to tear them apart.


Collider

ETA: Youtube - not my video

5 comments:

Opsable said...

can't see it! is there any YT version???

behnaz said...

we cant see

behnaz said...

tnx for yu

call_it_golden said...

Wow in that "Riveted" clip you can see how amazing he can act. I've never seen him more believable than in that clip

Unknown said...

Blogging is one of the most convenient method to increase engagement with your target audience. As I can see, you're an exclusive blogger with an excellent writing taste. The best custom writing service is here to help you out!